Monday, October 29, 2012

A Hurricane's A Comin!!



This song was playing in my head yesterday when we were prepping for the hurricane and I almost set the house on fire. I was doing a hundred things at once and I foolishly turned my back on the grease I had in a pot and it caught fire. Of course I had my own Sims moment where I just pointed at it and danced around. Good thing my Marine was home. He smothered it and put it out. He saved the day!

On another note, we're getting ready to sit through Hurricane Sandy, and we've already sent word out that we'll have game night by candlelight with our friends if the power goes out. So far, we have a few takers so we'll be camping out in the living room and playing games, and probably cooking out when the storm passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment