Friday, November 16, 2012

An Angel and some Baby Names

Well, the other day the Marine and I were at our first appointment at the NIH, and the lady was asking about baby names. I of course told her my two names (to be mentioned much later). It seems like the Marine is totally onboard with the girl name, but not so much with the boy name I'd picked. I absolutely adore every name I'd picked. I think we spent most of the day arguing about it, but it was so much fun, and so sweet to even think about it again. But, on another note, we headed to Tyson's Mall after our appointment with the high risk OBGYN today. We went into the Christmas store and bought a few ornaments. We got one for each of us, we picked one up for the dogs, and we picked one up for our little Angel in heaven, Audrey. It's been three years since we lost her, and this is the first time we're actually doing something in her honor. It's not that we haven't wanted to before, but it's been so hard. We love her and we miss her all the time. It hit us both really hard, but at the same time, she had a reason for coming into our lives when she did. It's just really sad that she's not still here. She's our angel. R.I.P. baby girl. We love you.

1 comment: