Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hurtful? Yeah, But I Don't Care....

So, I've gotten tons of questions asking why we're adopting, and why don't we just keep trying for a biological child. That's a little irritating at this point, but understandable. I understand that people are going to ask questions and make comments, but what I don't understand are the stupid ones. The unnecessary racist ones. My marriage is sacred. I love my husband, and it never mattered to us that we're an interracial couple. And it doesn't matter to our friends either. So, I guess I shouldn't be as upset and hurt as I am right now. Everyone that matters to me in life are extra supportive and that's all I can ask for. We will bring children into our little interracial marriage, and they will be any race and biracial as well. And for the person that said to me biracial children are evil and unnatural. Well, you can go to hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment