Saturday, October 13, 2012

What the Hell. It's Saturday......

I don't know what it is, but the days always seem longer when my Marine is gone. He left for West Virginia tody to go to Haper's Ferry or something to do an adventure. I figured I'd have a productive day. Clean, write, watch a movie, and sped some quality time with the fur babies. Well, no. I slept a few extra hours, straightened up a little, and maybe wrote a paragraph towards my book. I talked on the phone with my mother, and I fretted a little about how I'm wasting my life and my Saturday is so boring. The thing is, I was invited to go on a spontaneous road trip to PA to a haunted house. To know me, is to know that I LOVE anything paranormal. But with money being so tight in the house right now, I couldn't go. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. "He's in Harper's Ferry having fun and you're sitting at home bored to death, making sure his football game is being recorded so he can watch later?" Yes. I am. Despite what my husband says, I'm a damn good wife, and he's lucky to have me. I do a good majority of things in this house and he'd be lost without me. That being said, I do things outside of my domain as well. I already have plans with a couple of girlfriends to check out the new P.F. Chang's that just opened up around the corner. We're also going to check out a few of the stores. But, I digress.... My point is.... I'm bored. And I wouldn't be if I wasn't such a procrastinator, I guess. I have a million things to do, and I had every opportunity to do them today, but yet, I'm blogging about what I should be doing instead of doing it. Priorities are all screwed up today. But what the hell, it's Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment